Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Ransom Note




The jumped us when he left the gym.

There were 5 of them all with semi-automatic weapons.

We were forced into the back of a large van.

They tied our hands behind our backs.

Then they beat the shit out of our guts.

I don't know where we are

They untied me to make this video...



We are kept tied up.







It's fucking hot as hell here.  Like I said we are tied up most of the time.
They use rope and tied is as tight as they can.
I'm scared with rope burns...

We have changed locations several times.


When we do they lash my arms together behind my back....

Tape our eyes until we get to they new place.



Most of the time we are strung up by our wrists.

Our bound feet are on the floor.




All we can do is hang and sweat.  






Justin made the mistake of crying out...



They roped him bad and beat the crap out of him.



They torture our minds by blindfolding us...

...and then shooting all around us.....

They want a million dollars for each of us.



Or they have plans....



They said they will pick one of us , gouge out his eyes, cut off his fingers, and castrate him.

They give you until noon tomorrow.


Please save us!





For they got me bound and ready to be tortured!

No comments:

Post a Comment